She was new in the class.
- “Did you see her? Gorgeous!” One of my friends elbowed me.
I couldn't deny! And, she was staring at me with a smile on her lips.
Her sunglass was reflecting the dim light of the room.
- “Dude, you are in luck!” Someone whispered behind me.
She was still staring at me. Damn! I know these girls.
The bells rang and the professor came in.
- “Class! Today, we have a new student with us. Meet Opal!”
- “Yes... the bitch!” I thought.
- “Unfortunately, she is visually impaired...”
Everyone was paused. A sobering silence.
She was still looking at me.