Saturday, March 10, 2012

Que Sera, Sera!



She was new in the class.

- “Did you see her? Gorgeous!” One of my friends elbowed me.

I couldn't deny! And, she was staring at me with a smile on her lips.

Her sunglass was reflecting the dim light of the room.

- “Dude, you are in luck!” Someone whispered behind me.

She was still staring at me. Damn! I know these girls.

The bells rang and the professor came in.

- “Class! Today, we have a new student with us. Meet Opal!”

- “Yes... the bitch!” I thought.

- “Unfortunately, she is visually impaired...”

Everyone was paused. A sobering silence.

She was still looking at me.

2 comments:

  1. Did you frikking take classes from O.Henry or something?!? How can you produce such amazing twists??
    Loved this post, man!! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no freaking idea :) I love to shock my readers. Thanks a ton. Glad you liked the post so much. Stay tuned for more twists ;)

      Delete