Saturday, December 18, 2010

Errr...A Journey Begins

Well, to be truthful I don't know what to write as a suitable introduction. It's something like coming out of my home without any intention to go anywhere...well that is what my life has been till now! Even though I have no specific plan or goal...but life is like a moving train. Once you are in, there's only one way out...either you jump off the train or reach your destination. Clearly, i don't have a plan to suicide so soon...so let's see which is the last station for me! I'm creating this blog for two reasons...I often feel that I have something to share with the world. Especially with the people those are of my type, and what can be a better medium than the internet? I will post my sketches... Utopian dreams, and absurd romanticisms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment